Sunday Photo fiction – The Three Knights

43-01-january-19th-2014

Sir Andy?

Yes Sir Al.

Sir Tommy?

Of course I am ya bloody idiot. Where do you think I’d be?

I know you are there Sir Tommy, just being polite in calling the window roll.

Sir Al you need a life man.

He’s right Sir Al you do.

Nothing wrong with my life. I’m an organiser.

You need something man you’ve been calling the roll for six hundred years.

Yeah Al, it’s getting a bit tedious.

Shut ya mouth Sir Andy; I’ve got my eye on you.

Which one Sir Al?

Sir Andy we’ve had this discussion before.

Yeah Sir Andy I’ve had my doubts about you.

Doubts? Ha my knights are as big as any of yours.

It’s true he has got big ones.

Ha, see!

So what battle did you ever fight in?

I’ll tell you, for the hundredth time; It was me who won back the Emerald Isle.

What Emerald Isle?

No one’s heard of the Emerald Isle?

That’s because it a quiet and peaceful place now.

I still don’t think you’re a proper knight.

A proper knight? Agh, agh, crooo, crooo, hack hack…oooommmph.

What was that?

I think Sir Andy just spat in his own face.

This entry was posted in Photo Fiction and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

41 Responses to Sunday Photo fiction – The Three Knights

LOL that was so very clever! Poor Sir Andy, it can’t be easy when everyone sees through you. Sir Al, always the gentleman and Sir Tommy…well, what can one say about Tommy, he is an Australian after all 😀

2. Al says:

HAHAHA Fantastic 😀

3. Anja says:

hahahaha Loved it…..and I am ever so thankful that Emerald Isle was saved because I do love living here.

4. AnElephant chortles.
    PS 5-0, 3-0, getting almost tedious.
    But delightfully so!

5. Very funny. I am glad they have found something to do to pass the time

6. Funnnny. 😆 Really creative. I usually have a hard time with these photos but I’ll think of something.

7. helenmidgley says:

LOL, that was cleverly done 🙂

8. Steve says:

Funny, I’d be smashing their faces in if I was stuck next to the same people for 600 years lol

9. here I was thinking you were going to write about religion… your imagination has no bounds my friend 🙂

10. Adam Ickes says:

Have to pass the time somehow, right? Though a 600 year roll call does sound a bit bland.

11. RoSy says:

Ha – Like the humor in this!