In sympathy with Fandango, I have written my answers to Sadje’s searching questions.
How long have you been blogging?
- Do your friends and family support you in this?
They think I have nothing to do so they feel more sorry for me than supportive.
- Which is your favourite time of the day?
- What would be your dream vacation?
Travelling the world in first-class comfort.
- What genre of movies you like best?
Movies that have stories that grab me and my attention, heroes against all the odds, unrealistic I know but I like them.
- What do you wake up to?
The morning, and I’m grateful to see it.
- Are you a morning person?
- What motivates you?
The thought of engaging my mind in some form of writing where I have an idea, and I get ‘excited’ about where it might go.
- How do you think your friends see you?
Quiet and philosophical. Oh and often the perfect designated driver.
- What would be your idea for saving the environment from pollution?
Governments allowing water to be developed as a non-polluting fuel.
- Happy or peaceful, what is more, important to you?
Happy is an elusive goal, and I think its best achieved by staying as peaceful as you can. After all non-peaceful approaches fail every time.
Written for: Sadje @ https://lifeafter50forwomen.com/