Mondays Finish the Story – Aug. 17th, 2015 – Chaos.

2015-08-17-c2a9-2015-barbara-w-beacham

Finish the story begins with:  “I see absolutely everything.”

It was hard to imagine the impact those words had on the gathering. As they boomed out on what had been an orderly afternoon with everyone mingling comfortably, it turned suddenly in a scene of utter chaos.

The crowd’s nakedness was suddenly apparent. Where before every jiggle, wobble, dangle, sag and pointy bit had been as part of the landscape it was as if we were back in the garden of Eden and God was pronouncing original sin to everyone within earshot.

People scrambled to find clothing, arms suddenly stopped gesticulating as in conversation and sought to cover precious bodily bits should the person beside them notice that their breasts no longer pointed to the horizon but rather had succumbed to the sad desires of gravity.

In the mayhem that ensued little notice was taken of the host’s children who sat atop the stairs and playing havoc with their fathers megaphone.

Written for: https://mondaysfinishthestory.wordpress.com/2015/08/17/mondays-finish-the-story-aug-17th-2015/

This entry was posted in MFTS, writing challenge and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to Mondays Finish the Story – Aug. 17th, 2015 – Chaos.

1. mandy says:

Can’t stop laughing. What a nightmare! 😀

2. Cheryl-Lynn says:

What a freaky nightmare!!!! well done, Michael!!

3. phlor says:

Aw, the joys of nudist sunbathing for the post 50 crowd. Very well put.

4. Hahaha! The image that is in my mind is hilarious! And, the children being the reason for it. LOL!

5. yolandarenee says:

Ha, ha, the humor is wonderful, but if the children were responsible for the words, where did the clothes go? Love this: “every jiggle, wobble, dangle, sag and pointy bit… “

6. Valida Faire says:

Is there a word missing in the first line, or am I just late-night dense? You must be less than thrilled that I’m such a careful reader!

7. Valida Faire says:

Ah yes, I was guessing “impact” was what should be there–but I don’t like to guess. And re-reading it now, I had a better appreciation of the story–well done, Michael.

8. mj6969 says:

Hilarious and so well written and creative! Love the freshness you brought to the idea of “original sin” and sudden embarrassment and awakening!

9. babso2you says:

Very funny Michael! Loved the last bit. Thank you for again writing for the Mondays Finish the Story challenge and be well my friend… ^..^

10. afairymind says:

A very amusing take on the prompt, Michael! I think in future the host ought to make sure his children are kept a long way away from such a gathering. 🙂

11. Wonderful!!! Out of the mouths of babes!!! Great story!!!