Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for 2018

16098539422_0ff348019a_b

Image –  Kangaroo Paw (Labelled for Re-use)

As today is Christmas Day down under the earth, I’d like to wish all who read my blog my best wishes for this Christmas/Holiday season and into the New Year and far beyond.

I hope you all get to share this day with family and loved ones.

Thank you for reading my blog for the support and encouragement you give to me.

Let’s hope in 2018 the words can fall in the right places for us all.

Take care and have a good one.

Michael

This entry was posted in Uncategorized, Writing prompt and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for 2018

1. I’ve just spoken to my brother and the family in NZ as their Christmas Day has started too.
    Merry Christmas Michael. May 2018 be a good year for us all.

2. Mara Eastern says:

Best wishes to your too. May the next year be better than this one. Or even better 🙂

3. Fandango says:

Merry Christmas to you, as well, Michael.

4. Lorraine says:

Did you get in a ham sandwich?
    Merry post-Christmas Day.

5. wildchild47 says:

Ahh … I see, you got in your hammy! LOL – how wonderful!

May the rest of the holiday season be filled with light and love for you Michael 🙂

All the best for this year ending, and may 2018 be filled with peace, hope, love and light – for everyone.

from the land of the arctic wind chills and lightly falling snow – how apropos this Christmas day, at least over here in the north – all the best,

Pat

Hope your Christmas day was as enjoyable as mine, Michael 😀

7. bikurgurl says:

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!!! Ours was filled with sweet boys, sweet thoughts, many calls, and reading (me) and gaming (boys) for hours….I even got in a little nap! 🙂

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

w