FFfAW – Week of 05-10-2016 – Art Installation

photo-20160509070852451

This week’s photo prompt is provided by S. Writings.

The art class stood back surveying their latest creation. A vehicular representation of the world they lived in.

They were very proud of their work considering most of the teachers in the school had written them off as worthless, thick and not interested in anything to do with learning.

Each student was particularly proud of the effort he/she made. Ronny, Bonny, Connie and Sonny had planned and worked tirelessly on the project. It took the best part of an entire day and after they completed their respective sections the whole vehicle was polished and now it shone brilliantly in the sun. The car looked sensational and they hoped the School Principal would see the educational merit in converting his car to a more than fascinating art installation.

Written for: https://flashfictionforaspiringwriters.wordpress.com/2016/05/09/fffaw-week-of-05-10-2016/

This entry was posted in Uncategorized, Writing prompt and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to FFfAW – Week of 05-10-2016 – Art Installation

1. maria says:

Oh no! The school principal of all people! XD haha

2. Lori Carlson says:

*laughs* great story, Michael! poor principal!

3. Hahahaha! They painted the principal’s car! That is too funny! I hope he appreciates their “kind” gesture of affection! Cute story, Michael!

4. Graham Lawrence says:

Ha! Surprise surprise! Agreeable story to read!

5. 🙂
    Oh no, this isn’t going to end so well is it?

6. The principles car! That definitely made me laugh, but will probably earn them a detention!

7. luckyjc007 says:

LOL’s ! I hope the response from the school principle is as positive as they think it will be! Something tells me they are all in for a shock!

8. wildchild47 says:

Wonderful twist and a great delight to read! XD

9. mandibelle16 says:

Lol. Great take. It would be interesting to see the look on the Principal’s face 🙂

Yes I think we’d all like to see that……you wonder what they think of their principal don’t you….

• mandibelle16 says:

Haha I do. My Dad has been a Principal much of his career. I think he would be pretty mad if the students painted his newer Toyota. But if the paint just washes off after the students clean it, it wouldn’t be so bad.

10. Singledust says:

I laughed because it sounded like something my boys might get up to and the logic they would have presented to me. Wonder if the Principal could even locate his car?

11. afairymind says:

Somehow I doubt the principle is going to be happy with their art project! Great story, Michael. 🙂

Hmmmm…that immediately made me think of someone’s son 🙂 Of course, his design would be a little more abstract I think 😉

13. Great and witty take on it. Only God knows how the Principal will take it. Ha!