FFfAW-Week of 11-03-2015 – Jason

wpid-photo-20151102113729944

My teacher was right, this is hell.

She didn’t say anything about this dimension though.

I get up to heaven and God says Jason you’ve been a bad boy.

I say God I just got wiped out in a car accident.

God says Jason you have to be penitent to get into heaven.

I say what does that mean.

He says be sorry for the life you led the pain you inflicted.

I’m dead God I say give me a break.

It’s written down here says God checking his book. Lying cheating, shagging, hagging and fagging, swindling, thieving and deceiving…..and list went on.

So he says you have to learn some humility and do your penance.

So here I am ironically inside an angel statue, the very thing in life I wasn’t.

I’ve tried to get out but this place is slam bam shut.

The pigeons hate me; I think they are guided to shit in my eye every day.

Bugger here comes another one…..ugh….bastard…

Written for: https://flashfictionforaspiringwriters.wordpress.com/2015/11/03/fffaw-week-of-11-03-2015/

This entry was posted in FFFAW, writing challenge and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

44 Responses to FFfAW-Week of 11-03-2015 – Jason

1. Oliana says:

Ha ha!!! I can hear your accent when you say certain words we don’t normally use here. Brilliant write, Michael. Love it when I can hear your voice!

2. I love this story, it certainly made me smile 🙂

3. HumaAq says:

Haha, a good morning chuckle it gave me. Notorious boy’s afterlife. Very interesting story

4. Hahaha! You have…I mean… God has a great sense of humor! LOL!! Love it!

5. Sonya says:

Ha ha, this is brilliant. I love Jason’s voice!

6. LOL. You poor boy. You should have been more humble in front of God and now look what’s happened. Very imaginative take on the prompt!

7. Brilliant, fun and unique. Don’t think his learnt any humility yet.

8. Enjoyed the humor and style sans convention. I liked the softer, resigned landing in Hell: “My teacher was right, this is hell.” You could have chosen a more pointed way to say this,e.g., “My teacher was right. This is hell.” or “My teacher was right; this is hell.” I look forward to reading more of your writing.

9. Graham Lawrence says:

Lol. Nice story!

10. mandibelle16 says:

There’s this fabulous sense of humour in all your writing pieces Michael. I enjoy them a lot. What a sense of humour God has to teach Jason repentance trapped in a statue, Will he ever get out, or is this a form of hell? Great job!

11. Good to know God has a sense of humour! Makes things better for all of us sinners.
    “Another smiler,” she winked.

12. clothespeggedpat says:

Absolutely splendid and thoroughly enjoyable piece Michael!
    As always, a chuckle, a good belly laugh, and a *snort* – which just proves – God works in the most creative and delightful ways – as witnessed in your words 😀

13. luckyjc007 says:

This is great! Enjoyed the dialogue …and God’s sense of humor. Jason should be grateful he only gets dumped on by the pigeons!

14. I’ll have to take closer looks at those angels statues now (even after Dr. Who). And will develop a better appreciation of pigeons and their roles.

15. Kat Myrman says:

Haha! I love it! Great story!

16. Deb says:

Well now that should be a lesson to us all!! Very creative…sorry about the pigeons!! 😉

17. Nicely written and very funny 🙂