FFfAW-Week of 10-20-2015 – Lepidoptera Viciousness.

wpid-photo-20151019153422897

Are you sure its one?

Certain.

But you said they were extinct.

I thought they were too.

So what do we do?

Stand still for one.

It’s dangerous?

Rip your throat faster than you can say run.

But it’s a butterfly.

Its no ordinary butterfly its Lepidoptera Viciousness.

You are kidding.

Never kid about a viciousness.

But your friend thinks there are only snakes and spiders that will killer when she visits. She’ll freak out over this.

Not as much as you when it goes for your throat.

It wouldn’t.

DON”T take your eyes off it.

I’m not. What do we do?

Back away, slowly any sudden move and it could be curtains.

I want to sneeze.

Don’t.

But but but but but…ahhhhhh…..chooooooo.

Oh dear I said not to make any sudden moves….Nice work Vic, now back in your cage and lets go hunt down the science professor who failed me last week.

Written for: https://flashfictionforaspiringwriters.wordpress.com/2015/10/20/fffaw-week-of-10-20-2015/

This entry was posted in FFFAW, writing challenge and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to FFfAW-Week of 10-20-2015 – Lepidoptera Viciousness.

Oh dear…and I used to love butterflies. Clever, Michael, clever 🙂

2. What with that and the blood-sucker moths, the garden’s not a safe place to be these days.

3. O excellent. I never would have thought you could get a thriller from such a beautiful picture.

4. Great work Michael, as much as you tried, I still will love butterflies 😉

5. LOL! They’re going to go get the professor that failed him! Great story Michael. Never thought you could make a horror story out of a butterfly. hahaha!

6. Graham Lawrence says:

Vic the killer butterfly. Nice take!

7. I love the idea of a killer butterfly, it is something that I certainly would not have thought about! Very well done 🙂

8. LOL! A killer butterfly. Very good. That science professor better watch out.

9. rogershipp says:

I knew there was more to those lovely flittery things than meets the eye!

10. mandibelle16 says:

haha. A killer butterfly. I love it. Great work!

11. Killer butterflies sound fairly terrifying.

12. I used to be scared of butterflies, so this hits home for me LOL. This is a very entertaining and memorable piece.

13. Susan Langer says:

Great story. I loved the end with the sneeze. 🙂

14. afairymind says:

That’s one way to get rid of people who annoy you! A great story. I don’t think I’ll ever look at butterflies the same way again!

15. Guess I better stop my dog from going after the butterflies, she thinks shes a expert bf hunter. She may become the hunted….