Mondays Finish the Story – March 16th, 2015 – Bozo the Clown

2015-03-16-bw-beacham

Finish the story begins with: “A body suddenly crashed through a plate glass window at the Brigadier’s house.”

‘Surprise!’ Shouted Bozo the clown.

The dinner party looked up startled by the rude intrusion. They were speechless which suited Bozo as he removed a rather ominous looking machine gun from under his clown attire.

The Brigadier looked at Bozo and said: ‘Now look here we didn’t order a clown.’

Bozo grinning from ear to ear looked around at the assembled group and then shot the haughty looking lady at the end of the table.

‘You sir are obscene!’ shouted the Brigadier.

Bozo who didn’t always attend school didn’t know what the Brigadier meant and so continued grinning, shooting a servant who had just entered the room.

‘What do you want?’ demanded the Brigadier

‘Freedom and liberation for clowns,’ he said mowing down all the guests. Then helped himself to the pate before leaving a small card on the table:

‘Clowns Are Us – What Are You?’

mondays-finish-the-story

Written for: https://mondaysfinishthestory.wordpress.com/2015/03/16/mondays-finish-the-story-march-16th-2015/

This entry was posted in MFTS and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

46 Responses to Mondays Finish the Story – March 16th, 2015 – Bozo the Clown

I knew there was a reason I’ve never liked clowns! LOL you really went left field on this one Michael 😀

2. latasun says:

Enjoyed the story.. i was thinking of ‘body’ as a ‘dead body’ only.

3. babso2you says:

Shoot Michael, you had me laughing so hard! 🙂 I absolutely loved your story! Thanks again for participating in the MFtS challenge, and I hope to see you again next week! Be well… ^..^

4. Anita says:

Party gone terribly wrong…
    Don’t want such shoot & trigger-happy clowns!
    Well narrated.

5. I too thought of body as a dead body. This is a great twist to the prompt! Loved the ending! ClownsRUs. Hahaha!!

6. That guy is more like the Joker than Bozo, Michael. I’m afraid the clowns aren’t going to get far with that message. It reminds me of the movie about the clowns from out space. 🙂 — Suzanne

7. Sorry for the typo. That was supposed to be “outer” space not “out.”

8. John Yeo says:

Action packed dinner with a blood-soaked dessert ~ A smile works magic Michael ~ 🙂

9. Wow! I’ll never look a clown in the eye again! Well done!

10. Scary things clowns! An ‘ominous’ looking machine gun! You bet!

11. draliman says:

I’ve never liked clowns and my opinion hasn’t changed after your story!

12. afairymind says:

That is one clown I would really not like to encounter! Great story. 🙂

13. mandy smith says:

Took care of business quickly, didn’t he? Rather horrible, Michael. I can see you smiling. 😀

14. milliethom says:

Clowns seem to be a lot of people’s pet hate. They’re incredibly creepy – and you made good use of that in your excellent story. I’m not sure this clown’s cause would get much support after his bloodthirty act, either. 🙂

15. ha ha ha.. this one is too good! 🙂

16. Well that was rather grisly! Well done, Michael. 🙂
    I’ve missed you the last couple of days. Hope all is well.

17. phylor says:

Beware the clown bearing arms; he isn’t going to make balloon animals for you. They would just be target practice. And, of course, so will you.
    Do you have a hate on for clowns? What would Freud make of this? Nice take on the prompt!

18. I decided to catch up on my reading, what a first story to read!! Your story confirms the fear many people have of clowns:) Well done, Michael.

19. RoSy says:

Oh my!

I grew up watching Bozo the Clown & always wanted to go to the show & play the grand prize game. It never happened.
    Oh well…