Trifextra -Week 78

This weekend, the Trifextra challenge is to write a thirty-three word piece that has a color in it. Use the color to describe anything you like, or use anything you like to describe your color.

16835257_s

My chosen colour is Orange.

Am I unique?

Yes you are.

How?

You have a distinctive shape, you taste exquisite and your scent lingers after you have gone.

Don’t forget I am orange.

Oh silly, you’re a mandarin.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Trifextra -Week 78

1. Delightful.”…your scent lingers” is particularly lovely. :))

• summerstommy2 says:

Thank you for your comment and for reading my work This challenge was particularly difficult. I do like mandarins.

2. The Real Cie says:

I think I may be a Tangelo.
    I’m embarrassed to admit that the mandarin oranges packed in juice are too sour for me, and I have to sprinkle a little sugar on them. Bad Cie!

3. Gabriella says:

Nice to use the two meanings of orange here! i also like the longer line best. I love all citrus fruit but I think grapefruit is my favourite.

• summerstommy2 says:

Thank you Gabriella that’s a lovely comment. People are varied with citrus aren’t they. Can’t say the grapefruit is one I like.

4. I have been transported back to childhood, when mandarins only appeared in the shops in November and December. Lovely!

5. Ahh mandarins but please the seedless ones only! The scent does linger – lovely line SS2.

6. Anne Chia says:

Nicely done, smells and tastes.

7. Linda Vernon says:

This is an original approach. I liked it! 😀

8. kallanannie says:

Jo-Anne is right, this is delightful! Still smiling over that last line…

9. jannatwrites says:

I love mandarin oranges. This is the second orange post I’ve read today…I really wish I had some fresh ones right now!

10. Suzanne says: