Twittering Tale #26 – 18 April 2017

car-1576894_640

Reflective perspective
Makes for a fascinating discovery
Is it coming at you?
Will it collide with you?
A flash and it’s gone
You breathe again.  (140 characters)

Written for: https://katmyrman.com/2017/04/18/twittering-tales-26-18-april-2017/

This entry was posted in Uncategorized, Writing prompt and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Twittering Tale #26 – 18 April 2017

1. Kat Myrman says:

I’ve often thought, after having been rear-ended by a car who didn’t see me, apparently, that it might not be a bad way to go…I never knew what hit me…

LOL maybe I should get you to write my tweets…you do it brilliantly.
    This happened to my son in law about eighteen months ago. He was in a line of stopped traffic. He knew the guy wasn’t going to stop so he wrapped his hands around his head and put his foot on the brake. He was still pushed into the car in front of him and that car into the one in front of that and … four cars not counting the one that caused the chain of events. He was okay, but it totaled his car. The guy’s excuse? “I didn’t see the cars ahead had stopped.” Only one minor injury (the middle car’s passenger) thank God.

3. lostintransalation79 says:

Wow, brilliantly written!!! Love it!!!

4. Lorraine says:

I’ve been side-ended, side-swiped, and rear-ended twice. First time by a guy in a fancy car who paid us a considerable sum not to mention the accident. We had an ancient Toyota! Who could tell if there was any damage. We left, richer, and laughing.
    I hold my breath a lot when we are driving around here. Everyone is a maniac, texting, talking with their hands, wandering into our lane . . .

We all have plenty of car adventures. Can’t say getting rich has been one of mine. Getting poorer has though. Repairs are never cheap.

• Lorraine says:

Yes, when tree branches drop on your roof, and deer jump on your hood. When I say rich, it was around 1983 and we were extremely poor. I don’t think it would pay for a dinner out now, lol.

5. Pingback: Twittering Tales #27 – 25 April 2017 | like mercury colliding...