Tale Weaver/ Fairy Tale Prompt #69 – Observations – Nasm

img_20160427_133139-01-e1461790052467

Image © Mara Eastern (Used with permission)

The notion of fairies in the garden has always fascinated me. That they exist in some other dimension to us.

Ever have that feeling that out of the corner of your eye you saw a movement, a shadow, a person, shape or thing?

This month’s fairy tale is asking you to consider what if the fairies did exist in your garden what might they see through your kitchen window, what observations might they make of you and your behaviours.

How might you react if you looked out your window and like the image above and noticed an eye looking at you?

When I bought my house the mosaic wall was a selling feature they told me. Unique construction had been in place a long time and it marked the end of the house on the western side of the property with the fern garden tucked into the quiet corner.

This garden was sheltered and the ferns loved it. They grew profusely and within it the fairy community thrived. My job had always been the protection of them and each time I ventured into their world I met someone different. Like so much in life there was far more than met the eye.

It was one night when I was cleaning up after dinner that I first noticed the eye in the wall. I knew it hadn’t been there before as I was an admirer of the wall marvelling at how the tiles had been so arranged to give that mottled appearance. I was wiping down the benches when in the corner of my eye I saw the eye. It was in the space of a second that it was there.

I saw it a few more times before I stopped and stared at the space I saw it in. I walked close and looked into the wall. An eye met mine. I placed my hand against the tiles and felt the warmth of a hand opposite.

Then I felt myself drawn through to the other side. I had learned over the years that when you entered the fairy world it was best to let it happen. On the other side through the pale light I saw her.

Her name was Nasm…she was an Observer fairy. These were a fairy who observed and reported back to the Fairy King what they saw and whether or not it would benefit the fairy world.

Nasm was the same height as me and the most stunningly beautiful fairy I had ever seen. She laid her hands on me and I was instantly under her spell.

She lay me down in the middle of the giant birds nest fern and began what I can only say was the most erotic experience I have ever had. With the wave of her hands I was naked. I could hear in my head her reassuring words that I had nothing to fear that I should lay back and let her pleasure me.

Under her spell I could do nothing but allow her to have her way. Her hands found pleasure within me I never knew existed, from my head to my toes. Once she knew I was relaxed her tongue, which at first frightened me, took over and it was as if she had another arm as it wrapped round me, titillating and stimulating.

The more I gasped in pleasure the more intense it became. It was like my body was being whipped into a frenzy that begged for more until I cried out in ultimate pleasure. I relaxed knowing she had extracted my life force and now I experienced a never before euphoria.

When I opened my eyes she was standing over me, my clothes were back to where they belonged and she smiled and in my mind I heard her say thank you as she needed me to re-energise herself.

Then she was gone and the Fairy King stood in her place, smiling at me. Nasm he said was important to the fairy world and I had provided her with a life source she needed to tap into every fifty years.

In the back of my mind a voice said: “Fifty years? Drats!”

Written for: https://mindlovemiserysmenagerie.wordpress.com/2016/05/26/tale-weaver-fairy-tale-prompt-69-observations/

This entry was posted in Uncategorized, Writing prompt and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Tale Weaver/ Fairy Tale Prompt #69 – Observations – Nasm

1. Stella says:

That was my thought, “50 YEARS??!!!” Good grief already. Great story!!!

2. Mara Eastern says:

This post quickly turned from scary to delightful (and naughty, obviously 😉 ). Thanks for the happy ending, otherwise I would finish reading with a vague feeling that I’m being observed by a not so kind fairy.

I’m sadly such a down-to-earth person that whenever I catch an unexpected movement with the corner of my eye, I immediately worry I’m being attacked by a wasp or a moth, both of which I’m scared of. No faires for me. Perhaps male fairies though…?

Hmmm….maybe I have to consider a male fairy version, but what I wonder could he extract?
      Thanks so much for stopping by, I appreciate the use of your image and you taking the time to comment. Have a great day.

3. Poor chap! He has to wait another 50 years for that “pleasure”… LOL! But who knows, maybe 50 fairy years is equivalent to only 5 human years! 😀

4. I was thinking exactly the same thing as Fun Simplicity that fairy years might be like dog years compared to human years. So 50 years might be 5 years; or 50 months, weeks or days! Let’s say that 50 fairy years is no more than 50 human days (or hours?).
    Very fun and enjoyable fairy tale. Funny, too, because I’ve got some detached stuff in my left eye so it looks like chipmunks running by or flies buzzing my head. Hummm Maybe it’s the male fairy your photographer wondered about . . . 🙂

I’m afraid he’s right to worry. Everyone knows Fairies live very, very, long lives. Perhaps, the Fairy King decided that you and the Observer Fairy should start a new hybrid fairy to strengthen their race. Who knows where this might lead.

6. wildchild47 says:

In the back of my mind a voice said: “Fifty years? Drats!”

LOL@ the wonderful ending!

Great story Michael – and ahem … as soon as I read the word “Nasm” I thought, “hmm, I wonder, does he dare?” XD

And well, glad to see that there was a story within the story and it was all in good fun and pleasure 😉

Nasm? I originally used Nasturtium but I didn’t like how it scanned so I made up a shortened form. Does that answer that question? 50 years in fairy time is not 50 human years…thankfully….have a great Sunday Pat…

7. I love this! Please let me know when you do these! ❤️🦄