Quadrille 3 – Bubble

Squeals

Chase, jump

Puff, pop.

Your infectious smile

Urges more and more

We blow into our mouths

Kisses hidden in each pop

I catch all I can.

Resting we laugh

A moment of childish delight

A bubbles simplicity

Makes all the difference.

Written for: http://dversepoets.com/2016/02/22/quadrille-3/

This entry was posted in Uncategorized, Writing prompt and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

41 Responses to Quadrille 3 – Bubble

1. whimsygizmo says:

Gorgeous photo!

I love this, especially:
    “Kisses hidden in each pop”

There’s just something about bubbles, isn’t there? We’re all just kids at heart, I think.

2. I want to blow bubbles … I love the way this word lend itself to fun and love… 🙂

3. Mary says:

Sometimes it is the simple bubbly things of life that bring us the most joy. We all need to chase, pop, and jump to our heart’s content!

4. Grace says:

How delightful to indulge in these bubbly delight Michael ~ It does make a difference ~ Thanks for joining us 🙂

5. Pure, simple joy. We need a good dose of that these days, don’t we?

6. Waltermarks says:

Children at play are themselves the best picture of bubbliness that ever could be, excellent subject!

7. ShirleyB says:

Your poem skips along with childish joy. Bubbles bring out the best in everyone 🙂

8. Bodhirose says:

I’m very fortunate that I have a good excuse (not that we really need one) to act silly as I spend time weekly with my granddaughter. Keeps us young, right?

9. You’ve captured a delicious moment of fun! And left me smiling. 🙂

10. C.C. says:

Love the hidden kisses and the childish delight 🙂

11. Em says:

“We blow into our mouths
    Kisses hidden in each pop”

Adorable 🙂

12. Although there aren’t kisses hidden in my bubbles (lucky you), I just bought a giant bubble-maker wand I’ve yet to try out. Now if I could bubble and take pictures at the same time . . .
    Wonderful poem — this one is a smiler.

13. Bryan Ens says:

So much joy in this. Indeed, bubbles can bring delight to infants, seniors, and everyone in between.

14. A wonderful exchange of a happy moment! Bouncing along like hundreds of exuberant bubbles in the wind!

15. ghostmmnc says:

A really fun poem, that brought to mind blowing bubbles with bubble gum! That’s always fun! 🙂

16. The image you chose is beautiful. Your poem make me want to blow bubbles!

17. Snakypoet (Rosemary Nissen-Wade) says: