Mondays Finish the Story – Tridents

2014-12-08-bw-beacham

Finish the story begins with:  “Donning her fins and snorkel, she headed out into the deep water.”

It was her quest to find the sirens and acquire the ability to be alluring and fascinating. These qualities she was lacking in.

Beyond the shipping buoy she would dive among the rocks hoping to come across the sirens.

But she also had to swim as if she was a siren, naked!

On the seaward side of the buoy she removed her swimsuit, tied it to the buoy and began the dive.

Up ahead a movement, a body, a tail, her dreams were materialising when to her horror coming at her at a rate of knots was not a siren but a triton.

Noticing all aspects of his body focused on her she turned to flee.

Overnight people noticed the difference in her, she became the centre of attraction, men found her irresistible, but did notice how she lovingly caressed her fork before eating.

Written for: http://mondaysfinishthestory.wordpress.com/2014/12/08/mondays-finish-the-story-december-8th-2014/

19 Responses to Mondays Finish the Story – Tridents

1. babso2you says:

I see that she reached the fork in the road of her life! 🙂 Great story and stay tuned for next week’s challenge! Thank you for participating! Be well! ^..^

2. JackieP says:

I’m sure she will love forks from now on. 😉

Splayd manufacturers are not going to be pleased. We however are always pleased when you write something, Michael — it’s always a good read 🙂

4. Caerlynn Nash says:

Well, you certainly made me giggle. Well done.

5. draliman says:

I love the last sentence! She found something, but not quite what she was looking for.

6. Rosalind Nazilli says:

How beautiful is that? I loved it..x

7. S, I loved the humor and description in this story. I especially liked the last sentence. Really well written. 🙂 — Susan